Sunday, January 25, 2009

MY NEW CLASS OF 9 IN DON BOSCO ICSE SCHOOL


Hello,
This is my new class of IX in Don Bosco ICSE school, Chitradurga. You must be wondering how am I teaching in two schools? It happened last year. Im the Headmaster of Infant Jesus High School, Challakere. I had to go for a meeting in Shimoga last year. Since Don Bosco Fathers had a vehicle , I went with them to Shimoga. On our way to Shimoga, the then Principal, Fr Pius requested me to find one geography teacher. I told him that Challakere is smaller town than Chitradurga and therefore it is not possible to get a geography teacher there. Then he requested me to come on Saturdays and Sundays to teach geography in his school till he finds a teacher. So there I am! They have still not found the teacher.
Students of Don Bosco are very smart, hardworking and intelligent. I enjoy teaching them even though it is quite far away from my school. I have been using various methods to make geography interesting. This is my third batch of students. There are 65 students in this class. I have taken only two classes so far. I'm enjoying teaching their class. I don't know how long I will teach them. Hope they get a full time geography teacher soon. All the best, boys and girls!!!

No comments: