Monday, January 12, 2009

MY VISIT TO IRELAND












































Hello,
I was privileged to go to Ireland and Qatar in the year 2005. I was transferred from Bajpe to Challakere (Chitradurga District) on 8th February, 2005 . On 1st of July, 2005, I went to Ireland. After reaching Dublin, I stayed in one of our friends (Des Murray) along with Br James from Kurseong. The next day we drove to Northern Ireland for an one month's programme called 'TOIR'. Many Brothers, co-workers of Brothers and Presentation Sisters from different parts of the world came for this programme. I had wonderful time with them. Our Founder Blessed Edmund Rice is from Ireland and I had the opportunity to visit the Founder's house, his first school, etc. After the programme, I stayed with another friend Carmel who took me all over Ireland. I really felt at home. Thank you, Carmel and Des. These are some of the photographs of my visit to Ireland.

No comments: