Friday, June 30, 2017

MESSAGES FROM STUDENTS, OLD STUDENTS AND WELL WISHERS


St Joseph’s  P U College is like a Pole Star in Bajpe. Apart from quality education, Christian Brothers have given importance to all round development,  especially sports.
Br Hector is as young at heart as a teenager of Joseph's.
I have gone several times to St. Joseph's and it was a joy to interact with both - staff and students.
Br Hector! Hats off to your wonderful service.
Prof Ronald Pinto

Not sure how do I start. Well, I am overwhelmed with emotions. It would be perfectly apt to say that  “Those were the best days of my life”.
St Joseph’s P U College was not just a school for me, it was practically my second home. If I was not at home,  I by default would be on the grounds playing volleyball, football or even going to the Brothers’ house in the evening to learn to play table tennis, practising for competitions etc . . . The list goes on and on.
The Christian Brothers were literally true brothers to me in every sense, my teachers, my mentors, my friends. How can I describe in words? You guys literally led by example and demonstrated to all of us that one can be great at what you do and still have super fun at the same time. Your life was awe-inspiring to all your students. When I think of Bajpe, the first thing that ever comes to mind is St Joseph’s P U College.
I can confidently say that my life was heavily inspired by your lives and I owe a lot to you all. Thank you very much for everything you all have done for Bajpe, the community, the students and bringing life to this town.
I am sure wherever you all go, you all will continue to bless that place in your own amazing way.
Thank you Brothers for your amazing service and all the beautiful memories.
My love and best wishes to all the Christian Brothers. 
Kenneth T Moras

 It was a wonderful time, an experience which cannot be explained through words but there are some things that stand out.  First of all, this institution which was  ably run by the Brothers for forty years.  They were wonderful personalities of St Joseph's, whom I can never forget  -  ever.  The love, care and concern for the students was extremely above our thinking and yea, I must say the  Principal of this college,  Br Hector was not just a Principal to us. In fact he was a mentor, friend, teacher and entertainer.  He always spent his time with his students.  Even though he was a strict principal but he was also a best friend for all the students of the institution.  We also had some  great Brothers like Br Roshan who was a wonderful maths teacher, Br Almeida who was so good in teaching English , Br Miles was our best biology and Value education teacher . Some of the Brothers like Br John , Br. Charles, Br Theo were also known to us through Br Hector.  I really enjoyed my 5 years of studies - right  from 8th standard till the 12th in St Joseph’s.  It was like a family having fun.  In short, I can call this great institution my second home.  We had all the facilities in this school.  I’m happy, and consider myself really lucky, that we were educated in St Joseph’s under the Christian Brothers.  Now  I am feeling very sad to hear that they are leaving  St Joseph’s. Our juniors will not have the same fun that we got from the Brothers. We thank the Christian Brothers for taking care of us and guiding us. I specially thank Br Hector who was an awsummee🙏🏼 superb, fantastic and a very helpful person - who has always been a best guide, friend and, yea my favourite Brother. Thank you so much Brother.
Sagarika
  
High School life is said to be the golden period in anybody’s life. It was very true in our case and all the credit goes to St. Joseph’s P U College, Bajpe. The Christian Brothers made it more beautiful.  If you are a Josephite, you will definitely know the role played by the Christian Brothers in your lives. We,  ourselves, who were closely attached to school, really value their presence. The guidance, moral values, ethics, leadership skills really helped us to be confident individuals. The time we spent with them is undoubtedly the best moments of our life. The fun, playing football, long talks, stories, discussions, punches and many more are ever green memories. The Christian Brothers were indeed blessings to Bajpe and nearby villages. They played an important role in nurturing the lives of many students. It may be academics, cultural or sports, they were always supportive. Besides this the fun time we had will always be cherished. St. Josephs P U College and, indeed,  Bajpe are surely going to miss the Christian Brothers.
Br. Hector’s quizzes and chocolates, Br. Miles’s magic shows, Br. Almeida’s sweet punches and cute smile, Br. Theo’s charming face and wonderful speeches, Br. Charles’s advice and finally Br. Roshan D’Cunha’s and Br. Roshan Kerketta’s guidance, support and interesting classes… are never to be forgotten!!!! The love and care shown by all of you will always be remembered. Believe us fresher’s, you people are definitely going to miss all these!! Also the fun and life’s teachings learned here will never be forgotten. We will  miss you all…

Anup Kamath 2011 batc                                                                 Apoorva Kamath 2013 batch
(Pursuing Engineering at BMSCE, Bengaluru)                 (Pursuing Engineering at NMAMIT, Nitte)

 Very sad to know about the changes.. Thank you so much to all the Brothers for all your efforts and Good work.. Very hard to imagine St.Joseph's P. U. College without you all.
Tashreen Gaffar Shah

I consider myself to be very lucky to have studied under your management. It makes me sad that the next generation won’t experience the joy of studying under Christian Brothers. I would like to take these moments to thank you on behalf of Amritha Carol Pereira and Sangeetha Pereira as well and would request you to thank all the Brothers who have taught me.
Ashish Xavier

All the very best to you Br. Hector  and all the other Brothers as well. Thank you very much Brother for the best campus and the management.
Poornima Poojary

Thank you very much for your efforts and carrying the legacy of Brothers.... We, the people of Bajpe consider ourselves lucky to have studied under Brothers’ management. Once again thank you for your service and efforts.
Azeez Ahmed

St. Joseph’s P. U.  College wiIl miss you. Very sad to know about the changes in the  management.  Brothers, all the best for your future. Good luck to the new management
Reshma Safwan

Very sad to know the changes.  Thank you so much to all the Brothers and good luck.
Shanthi Saldanha

All the best Brothers who have gave us the best that we could ever get in. Whatever we are today,  it is because of this institution. We must thank you all the Brothers and the staff of St. Joseph’s. You brought so many changes in so many fields, Br Hector. We miss you and all the Christian  Brothers. Keep in touch with us.
Somya Kotian

Kudos to you all the Christian Brothers.  Great service done. Thanks to you all and also the wonderful teachers of St. Joseph's. All the best, Brothers.
Sunita Tauro

Thank you, Brothers for all the service. We wish you all the best for your future mission. Do keep in touch.
Veena D’Souza

All the very best Brother......You will shine out in your new assignment as usual......
Chetan Kumar

Good teachers don't just improve students’ grades. They change their perspectives, leaving a lasting impression on their lives.
Your stress-free environment is commendable.
Thank you so much for creating a positive impact on students.
A big thank you for the guidance and support you've given us students. It has been God's blessings on the people of Bajpe village to have such dedicated, passionate and nurturing  teachers.
Thank you so much for all the values and life-skills you taught to face this world confidently.
May you continue to impact more students under your care.
A good neighbor is a priceless treasure
Chance made us neighbours, choice made us friends
Good neighbours become great friends, and in some cases like family.
We will be missing you greatly.
Rinna N M Pinto

Wishing Christian Brothers all the very best in your future missions. We owe you all a lot. It's with a heavy heart that we are bidding farewell. We are proud of you! And thank you, all the Brothers, for the best moments, what you taught us, and most importantly the values for life you imparted us!
Continue to touch more hearts
Clita D’Souza Lewis

40 years of service! And now, St Joseph's will never be the same without the Brothers. It's hard for us to let you go, but the number of lives you've touched in these years of service is something that people of Bajpe will hold on to forever! Sad that the future generation won't have what we had :  the exposure, the confidence to move forward and of course, the hanging skeleton in your office.
Good luck with your new venture Brother. We will dearly miss you! Adios, until our lives cross paths again..
Nagma Rehman

St Joseph’s is never going to be the same without you Brothers....thank you for always being there for us Brother. ...thank you is just a small word and is absolutely not enough for the services you have rendered to this college. You will all be missed greatly. Keep in touch Brother. All the best for your future endeavours.
Dr Srinivas Bhat U

Oh no !... no Brothers, no sports! We are glad that we had you. Thanks for your amazing service. Wish you all the best!
Lionel Osborne Andrade

Sad to hear this Brother but thank u for everything, Christian brothers. Wishing you all the very best for future missions . We will miss you all, Br Hector.
Johnson Almeida

All the best on your new mission Brother. People from Bajpe and the surrounding areas of Mangalore will be grateful forever for the services of Christian Brothers for these many years for promoting Education and sports. Thank you very much. I am sure the great work carried out by you brothers will have its impression for a long, long time.
Lancy D’Souza

It's very touching and emotional to let the Brothers leave St. Joseph's. I was the first batch to receive the Christian Brothers and me being the SPL had the privilege to garland the statue of Edmund Rice. Br. Harrison was the principal. His smile and attitude pulled young and old like a magnet. I also salute Br. Wilfred, Br. Tom, Br. Ballantyne, Br. Almeida, Br. Conrad, Br. Theo, Br. Avinash and Br. Hector. Brother, we miss your discipline, English speaking , English Cursive writing, foot ball, Badminton, etc.  My wife Cheryl Simson was the first batch from Morning Star. Cheryl and I are proud to be Josephites!
Christian Brothers, I salute you all and thank you immensely from the bottom of my heart for your service to Bajpe people. May Christian Brothers flourish, and hope you all come back again to Bajpe soon.
Roypraksash Simson

Thank you very much Brother for your dedicated efforts in developing the college & students.  We will always remember you and  pray for your future endeavours.. Good luck. 
Laveena Fernandes
  
Feeling really sad but as they says jindagi chalne ka naam he. Chalte rahena he..
Varaprasad Shetty

Very sad news! Best of luck Br Hector for all your future endeavours. God bless you always.
Merwin Pinto

All the best Brother! Memories will remain with all who were a part of St..Joseph.
Syed Atheeq

Hello... Really very sad news about changing the management from Christian Brothers to Mangalore diocese. I never forget each and every staff. I improved my handwriting class at St. Joseph’s.  I never forget you all because your way of teaching was excellent. I wish you all the best for your future mission work. We also give our regards and wishes to Br. Charles and Br. Wilfred also. Thank you.
Albert Wilfred Dias

Br Hector, You have been a wonderful Principal. I have been seeing your posts and photographs of your school children. It will not be very easy for you to leave a school where you gave your life to the children. You are a no-nonsense man. You are very strict but also very gentle, friendly, always ready to help. You have helped so many poor students.  St. Joseph’s P. U. College always gave concessions to the poor and deserving students. Good luck.
Joseph D’Souza

Br Hector , I have lovely memories of Bajpe made during your tenure. And those lovely times were possible because of you Brothers. . Thank you so much. Many of these ex-pupils and  teachers I know, speak highly of you. The school owes a lot to the Christian Brothers. Br. Hector! You have always updated us on all events in your school and you have gone an extra mile to reach, teach and touch the lives of children there. Simply commendable! All the best for your future endeavours.
Sushma Upadhaya

St.Joseph‘s P. U. College is one of the best colleges in my life. It is because of Christian Brothers. We are very sad that you are leaving completely from our college. Please stay Brother and continue the service. We all need Christian Brothers in our area.
Shalet Lobo Luis

Brother, just want to let you know that whatever I'm today, you are the reason behind it. Many students like me who are proud to say that we have studied in St. Joseph’s. Thank you Br. Hector.
Santhosh Bantwal

Dear Brother, indeed it is a sad moment that Brothers will no longer be part of St Joseph's institute. It is a fact that careers of youth in and around Bajpe are shaped and that has led to transformation of their lives in one way or the other. This was only possible due to your vision and farsightedness. The quality education and more importantly communication and discipline has been the biggest takeaway at least for me. I hope the new management will continue the legacy that is left behind. I am also thankful to all my teachers during my tenure at St Joseph's. I wish you good luck for your future assignment. Thanks
 Ganesh Kamath

Sad to know that the Brothers are leaving. Thank you for your services and efforts. Bajpe will miss the Brothers. I am sure St. Joseph's will not be the same without the Brothers.
Ancil James Concesso

New move surely will give you more strength to do good to human kind. My prayers to you Brother.
Prathima J Moras

Best wishes Brother. St .Joseph’s P U College,  Bajpe is sad losing a wonderful person. All the Brothers will be missed. You will surely brighten up the new place with your hard work and enthusiasm.  God bless n protect you.
Pitts Zone

I’m very sad to know that you are leaving.  All the best Brother.. You've been remarkable all these years. You are one such person I have come across who has contributed heart and soul to the improvement of the campus.
Jaison Lobo

St. Joseph's without Brothers, Brothers without St. Joseph's .....very sad
Manaswi Suresh

All the best Brother. We will miss you all, Brothers.
Dinil D’Souza

I had a very good experience with Brothers especially Br Hector Pinto..!!! He used to be with us in all our difficulties and problems. He used to always show us  the importance of discipline in this college. He used to support the football players a lot and so we all loved playing football in the college.
Br Len was also very good to us. He always used to give us good information about various topics. He used to advise us what is right and wrong. All the Christian Brothers were good to us and they were very caring and loving too. I thank all the Brothers.
Yakshitha Kalapanda

St.  Joseph’s has got its name because of the Brothers’ hard work. Their service towards this institution is unexpressable. I’m lucky to be part of this institution  as well. As a student, we will never find such wonderful people in our life again. They were always there for us when we needed them and their help. We are blessed to have such people.
Pancham Shetty

It is a nice experience to be a Josephite! I can say that Br Hector is a person who will encourage the overall development of students, and try to lift their  academic progress as well.  I can proudly say that I have studied in this college and I will never forget it. I miss you Brother. I wish all the Christian Brothers. We wish you all the best in your new mission in Naini Tal.
Royston Roy


Very sad to hear the news. Why must the Brothers move to another place?? A very big thanks to all Christian Brothers. We miss you all.
Smitha Mascarenhas

We will miss Christian Brothers at St Joseph’s.  Thank you, Brothers for your lovely work at St Joseph’s College and making us what we are today… To the New Management – we know you will continue the good work that the Christian Brothers have done…. May our St Joseph’s P U College fly as always……
My special thanks to all the Brothers.
Lohith Pinto

A big thank you to all the Christian Brothers who have moulded us into better human beings.
Rashmitha Nayak

You empowered us with the power of knowledge. You motivated us with the best tutelage. You helped us to move ahead with unending motivation - as a leader, as a human being , you are a true inspiration. You did everything you could to help this student shine, despite the nasty challenges. Thanks for being a teacher so passionate and caring. We are all at loss that you are retiring and leaving St Joseph’s. God bless you.
Veekshitha Shetty


Christian Brothers have given 40 years of dedicated service to St Joseph’s Pre-University College . Not only have students excelled in the field of education but also in the field of sports because of their constant encouragement and support and have brought a great name to the college . The students will be forever indebted and thankful to their services .A large number of students have benefited  by their generosity and kindness .Christian Brothers love, affection and philanthropy to the needy people and their services will be long remembered by all . 
Wishing them all the best in all their future endeavours and mission. –
Always thankful . 
Dr Jennifer Miranda MBBS , (M.D general medicine )

Thank u brother .. we will miss u 😪 u r n u ll be always my favourite brother .. all the best ..
Deepika Kamath

Good morning Brother.
Got to read your posts on Fb. It's very sad that you all are moving to a different place brother.
Bajpe and surrounding places kids have got all the guidance and education. We all have shined in our work and homes. Thousands of students bloomed with your support and encouragement. Thanking goes endless.
Me and Anjana will always be thankful for your guidance brother.
My mother too is unhappy with this. She specially mentioned me to thank you on behalf of her too. As her both daughters were safe, supported and had good eduction guidance. Spl thanks for her sports encouragement. 😊
Thank you very much brother. We hope you will be in Bajpe soon. On that note I say a bye.
Regards
Ambica Nayak Kuduva

I remember Br Hector Pinto I just cleared my 7th.I was just a kid and went to his office saying that I need admission to 8th without my parents.he treated me like grown up man and he took my interview and said pay your fee tommorow and join class.later that day I told my dad I am joining St Joseph's.my dad gave me money and afterwards my dad never questioned me where I went what I did just pure trust and same journey and courage took me to my masters.
Krishna Kavoor

Hello brother! Hw r u? This is shazia. Hope u remember me! Suralpady Abdul majeeds daughter. I feeling really sad i wont b able to meet u bfr leaving! I thank u from all my heart fr being the best teacher n mentor! May god give u lot of happiness n peace in life🤗 we consider ourselves lucky to be ur students! will miss u all brothers!! Thank u so much! Take care brother!
Shazia Fathima

Hi br. I wish u a very good luck in your future.... You have been a very good principal 😊
All the best br.
Clint Errol Sequeira

Tons of thanks Br. for your excellent service as a good teacher, mentor, well-wisher and friend to all of us... The name of Christian Brothers will forever remain in the history of not only St. Joseph's but in the history of Bajpe too ... Wish you all the very best for your future work...
Viola Ferel Pinto

Good Evening Brother, How are you? I am a Bit late for conveying my Wishes.

We will sure miss all the Brothers!!! It is beyond our imagination to picture St. Joseph without Brothers.. The Future Generations are going to miss out on a lot of wisdom and fun. 😰😰😰😰

I have no words to express how disheartened I feel. I wish you all the very best for your future. May the new venture bring in a lot of joy in your life🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺 I am sure there will be someone out there waiting for you to mould them into better human beings. I will always pray that all the Brothers come back to Bajpe and honour us with your presence and guidance🌹🌹🌹🌹

Safa

ಕ್ರಿಶ್ಚಿಯನ್ ಬ್ರದರ್ಸ್ ಸಂತ ಜೋಸೆಫರ ಕಾಲೇಜಿಗೆ ವಿಧಾಯ ಹೇಳಿದರೂಅವರಿಂದ ವಿದ್ಯಾಬ್ಯಾಸ ಪಡೆದುಕೊಂಡ ವಿದ್ಯಾರ್ಥಿಗಳು ತಮ್ಮ ಮನಸ್ಸಿಂದ ವಿದಾಯ ಹೇಳಲು ಸಾಧ್ಯನೇ ಇಲ್ಲಅಚ್ಚಳಿಯದೆ ಉಳಿಯಲಿದೆ.
Krishnanananda D

Ex  student and Ex staff

More messages from the internet

Laveena Dsouza All the best brother. We miss u ...

Reply
1
12 hrs
Ivan Dsouza All the best br..

Reply
1
11 hrs
Shabeer Khader · 2 mutual friends
all the best sir..

Reply11 hrs
Azeez Ahmed All the best brother. We will miss you

Reply11 hrs
Sandeep Gujaran All the best brother. It's time for you to brighten up Nainital. Also to bring out another football champions team.

Reply11 hrs
Bernard Moras · Friends with Jilly Moras and 68 others
All the best Br. Hector.

Reply11 hrs
Melwyn Decunha All the best bro

Reply11 hrs
Shanthi Saldanha All the best Br. May god bless you n your mission

Reply11 hrs
Lohith Pinto We will have Super Stars at Nainital .... St Joseph's will miss u for sure .....

Reply11 hrs
Rachana AC · Friends with Wilson D' Cunha and 4 others
Your dedicated work will be greatly remembered by the people you served. Thanks to all the Christian brothers. God be with you in your new mission.

Reply11 hrs
Masood Shaikh All the best for new innings c u in Nainital bro..

Reply11 hrs
Kenneth Thomas Moras All the best brother

Reply
1
11 hrs
Hafroze Farooque All d best bro...st josephs will miss u

Reply
1
11 hrs
Lancy D Souza All the best brother.

Reply
1
11 hrs
Dominic Mathias · 7 mutual friends
All the best to you bro Hector. God bless you with good health and happiness always 

Reply
1
11 hrs
Ison Pinto All the best Brother Br Hector Pinto. May God bless you always.

Reply
1
11 hrs
Rashmitha Shetty All the best Brother. U were a great inspiration to every student in St Joseph.

Reply
1
11 hrs
Dony Steevan Rodrigues Best principle ever to St.Joseph's Bajpe.Have a great life ahead...St. Joseph's will surely miss u brother Hector. Good luck bro.

Reply
1
10 hrs
Prabhat Dubey My Best wishes and prayers always for your new journey, Brother... Whenever I am there at Nainital, I will try to meet you at esteemed St. Joseph School... Congratulations!

Reply
1
10 hrs
Roshan D'silva Best wishes to my best Principal.

Reply
1
10 hrs
Shailesh Shetty · 17 mutual friends
All the best brother.

Reply
1
10 hrs
Deena Moras All the best dear Br.Hector. Thank you for all your guidance. May God be with you always...

Reply
1
10 hrs
Sujesh Beherain Vasudeva All the best sir.. we all miss you sir

Reply
2
10 hrs
Josny D'mello All the best brother miss you brother

Reply
1
10 hrs
Charles Menezes All the best Br Hector. God bless you

Reply
1
9 hrs
Laveena Alvares All the best brother...

Reply
1
9 hrs
Victor D Souza · Friends with Henry Valder and 4 others
All the best sir.

Reply
1
9 hrs
Mohammad Nawaz All the Best Brother....

Reply
1
9 hrs
Srinivas Bhat U Bro u hv taught us the right path

Reply
1
9 hrsEdited
Geetha Amin · Friends with Rekha Acharya and 19 others
All the best brother.

Reply
1
9 hrs

Reply
1
8 hrs
Kiran Dsouza All the very best bro. .... Best princi ever seen...

Reply
1
8 hrs
Imraz Ali All the best Br Hector Pinto

Reply
1
8 hrs
Anil Moras All the best Br Hector Pinto

Reply
1
8 hrs
Adyapady Balakrishna J Shetty Good luck Brother.

Reply
1
7 hrs
Jilly Moras All the best brother.God bless you always.

Reply
1
7 hrs
Sharlet Fernandes All the best Brother

Reply
1
7 hrs
Bharath Kotian · 50 mutual friends
It was great sir,allways supportive ,when we asked college ground for Airport cricket tournament you gave us the permission and gave full support to conduct tournament successfully. You are great sports lover and supporter ,inspiration to all

Reply
1
7 hrs
Somnath Ghosh Dear Br. Wish you all the best... TO ANOTHER JOURNEY OF LIFE OF SHARING KNOWLEDGE AND WISDOM.

Reply
2
7 hrs
John Avinash All the best brother

Reply
1
7 hrs
Peter Dowling Thinking of you, Hector, and wishing you well.

Reply
1
7 hrs
Donald John D'cunha All the best dear br . Br Hector Pinto....

Reply
1
6 hrs
Faizal Faiji You are the one who belongs to giver category, i.e. #Giver.

Reply
1
6 hrsEdited
Ashika Ahmed Wsh u all th best br👍🏻stay blessed😊

Reply
1
5 hrs
Diana Dcosta All the best dear Br Hector

Reply
1
5 hrs
Kiran Shukla All the best brother !!!

Reply
1
4 hrs
Harshad Ayub All the very best brother in your future responsibilities we miss you lott,, you are a awesome legend of St. Joseph & Bajpe of course 
Welcome Mr. Hubert Furado looking for another fabulous story around bajpe

Reply
1
1 hr
Vijay Dsouza · Friends with Rolan Martis and 39 others
All the best brother.we miss u brother.

Reply
1
1 hr
Olita Pinto · Friends with Josna D'souza and 2 others
All the best Br. Hector

Reply
1
1 hr

Bob Sidler Cheers and Blessings Brother.

Reply
1
1 hr







No comments: