Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Amrita's little thought about the Brothers of St Josephs

Here's a little thought from my experience with St.Joseph's and the Lovely Brothers.

        "A teacher affects eternity, he can never tell where his influence stops."
This quote summarizes my exact feelings. Although I studied under Christian Brothers for mere 3 years, I have gained enough cognition and confidence to excel in this world. I believe in their motto " TO DO AND TO TEACH", as they have inspired me as well as taught me and many others to achieve and accomplish our goals, be it at sports or academic wise. The values that have been taught to me have helped me shape my life in a better way and for that, I will be forever grateful. A big THANK YOU for bringing out the best in me, my sister Sangeetha Pereira and my brother Ashish Pereira.We will be forever in your debt. Lastly, I would like to wish you all the best with your future endeavors and hope you will touch many more lives as you have touched ours.

 Lucky and proud to have studied under the Christian Brothers.

Amrita Pereira


No comments: